Founded in 2018 in Stockholm, we are on a mission to radically improve the experience of telling stories for businesses and organizations all around the world. We are building the world’s best storytelling platform, giving our users the tools, the insights and the community they need to succeed in their storytelling.
And we’re growing rapidly. Come join the fun!
How you will make the life easier for thousands of marketers and communicators:
As a Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for creating new sales opportunities, both by taking care of all the incoming interest for our product and through targeted efforts as well as create completely new opportunities. You will work with the goal to develop contacts into qualified sales opportunities and in close collaboration with our client managers ensure that we reach our sales targets.
Your responsibilities include:
- Qualify incoming leads based on parameters related to the contact, the company, the market and the need.
- Contact, follow-up, create interest and book meetings with the incoming requests we receive.
- Over time, conduct meetings yourself, demo the product and close deals with customers.
- Work with targeted sales efforts to book meetings with potential future customers.
- Work to continuously develop and improve the processes we have to qualify and nurture leads.
What can you expect from us?
At Storykit, you can expect a safe and open minded environment that is both challenging and ambitious. We are growing tremendously fast and therefore give all employees a lot of responsibility from day one. We set high goals, but also make sure that everyone has the right support to be able to reach them. Due to our fast growth, there are almost endless opportunities for development in the organization. You will work in an awesome team, and with generous terms & conditions.
Who are we looking for - really?
We are looking for a fearless person, with a strong drive and high ambitions who wants to learn more about and develop within the noble art of selling. The right candidate has the will and ambition to grow with us and be part of our journey. You have good judgment, a sharp business sense and really love to win. You probably also like to develop processes, and contribute to the constantly improvement of our company.
We believe you have:
- We do not require previous full-time work experience, this is a perfect job for you who have recently finished your university education or have worked for a short time in a similar role at another company.
- It is however a great advantage if you have had sales experience with good results before - maybe you have worked in a store in parallel with your studies.
- Business acumen: The ability to understand what distinguishes a real sales opportunity.
- Ambitious and result-oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking.
- It is a very strong merit if you have good knowledge of additional languages such as Spanish, French, German or Italian.
- University degree.
You will work with the base at our HQ on Södermalm in Stockholm. We hope you’re up for the challenge and look forward to hearing more about you, submit your application today.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.