Founded in 2018 in Stockholm, we are on a mission to radically improve the experience of telling stories for businesses and organizations all around the world. We are building the world’s best storytelling platform, giving our users the tools, the insights and the community they need to succeed in their storytelling.
And we’re growing rapidly. Come join the fun!
How you will make the life easier for thousands of marketers and communicators:
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that our customers get as much value as possible from their investment in Storykit. You are responsible for driving use of the platform and educating our customers about functionality and are our expert when it comes to the platform and the product. You will be fully responsible for our customer-relationships and help our customers develop their work processes and business opportunities through Storykit.
You will also be an expert in a wider perspective when it comes to content and communication in today's media landscape. For example, you will advise our customers on topics such as how to measure and evaluate their digital marketing or in how to manage their social media channels.
You will be part of the commercial organization at Storykit and you will work closely and together with most other departments at Storykit, such as the sales department, marketing department and the product team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Project management, training and onboarding of new customers.
- Deep dive into the customers' operations and do needs analysis on existing customers in order to develop the collaboration and help them use Storykit in the best way possible based on their conditions. Challenge and develop customers both creatively and strategically.
- Responsible for renewing agreements and identifying new business opportunities on your customer base, as well as working proactively to reduce churn.
- Analyze data and user behavior to come up with insights and areas for improvement. For example current strategy for social channels or how to measure and evaluate these.
- Together with the team, create new- and develop existing work processes.
What can you expect from us?
At Storykit, you can expect a safe and open minded environment that is both challenging and ambitious. We are growing tremendously fast and therefore give all employees a lot of responsibility from day one. We set high goals, but also make sure that everyone has the right support to be able to reach them. Due to our fast growth, there are almost endless opportunities for development in the organization. You will work in an awesome team, and with generous terms & conditions.
Who are we looking for - really?
We are looking for you who love the feeling you get when you have made your customer a hero at her/his workplace. You who take it personally if a customer does not succeed in getting maximum value in the collaboration with you. We believe that you have an interest in business and are driven by curiosity for your customers' ROI. We believe that you have a creative vein, good business understanding and the ability to take your own initiatives. During your time on earth, you have chosen your own path, which has often resulted in achievements beyond the ordinary, either purely academically or in other areas. You are probably driven by your curiosity and ambition to help your customers get the maximum value out of working with you (and the company you represent).
We’d be happy to see that you have a background as a management consultant or in a consultative role and it is a strong merit if you have worked with, or shown a strong interest in, communication in social media. Are you a person who follows the new ad formats that LinkedIn releases or who has had a long and active twitter account privately? Or have you run a blog or worked as a consultant for a communications department? All these merits are clearly relevant to us.
- Passionate about putting the customer first.
- Thrives when holding training sessions, seminars and speaking in front of an audience.
- Structured, self-propelled and good at delivering results.
- Good business understanding and commercial interest.
- Ability to quickly grasp and get familiar with our product and what it means, solve complex problems and be empathetic with the problems that our customers experience.
- Analytical with the ability to find causal relationships and solve problems in a long-term and sustainable way.
- Creative and possess a strong ability to act and argue based on data rather than gut feeling.
- Used to delivering with quality and on time under sometimes pressured conditions and to collaborate with other colleagues.
- Strong interest in marketing and social media.
We believe you have:
- Academic degree from a relevant field.
- 2-4 years of experience working with digital channels, marketing or social media.
- Experience of working in a customer-oriented role, e.g. consulting.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Experience of working in technical systems and platforms.
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Fluency in Spanish or German.
- It is a strong merit if you have experience of working in companies that are smaller, entrepreneurial and in high growth.
- It is a strong merit if you have previously worked with communication in social media.
You will work with the base at our HQ on Södermalm in Stockholm. We hope you’re up for the challenge and look forward to hearing more about you, submit your application today.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.