Founded in 2018 in Stockholm, we are expanding the universe of video content creators from hundreds of thousands of video editors, to hundreds of million of storytellers world wide, who can now create video.
We are the complete video creator busy changing how the world thinks about and works with video.
And we’re growing rapidly. Come join the fun
How you will make life easier for hundreds of millions of storytellers worldwide:
Storykit is growing at an incredible pace and, as such, we are looking for an experienced sales professional to join and help shape our newly established Key Account team. In the last two years, Storykit has grown from an idea to a hyper growth company with over 100 employees, 800 customers and a growth rate of 100% per year. To accelerate even faster, Storykit is building a Key Account team that will focus on the largest customers with the highest potential. Naturally, this team needs to consist of the best sales talent out there. Since we have enterprise customers in Spain with great potential we really need to add someone with native Spanish language skills (besides English) to the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
This individual will be responsible for expanding some of our most important accounts, which are the global customers with - for now - regional ”Storykit-scopes”, as well as create and develop our business with strategically crucial target customers. More concretely, the responsibilities will include:
- Owning and managing our Key Accounts
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to develop valuable, strategic relationships.
- Developing and executing an account and portfolio management strategy.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders - e.g. Marketing, Sales Development, Sales and Customer Success - to develop and maintain a stellar process that maximizes value for our customers and for Storykit itself.
- Reflect on and contribute to Storykit’s ways of working by fixing what’s broken and enhancing what works.
What can you expect from us?
At Storykit, you can expect a safe and open-minded environment that is both challenging and ambitious. We are growing tremendously fast and therefore give all employees a lot of responsibility from day one.
We set high goals, but also make sure that everyone has the right support to be able to reach them. Due to our fast growth, there are almost endless opportunities for development in the organization. You will work in an awesome team, and with generous terms & conditions.
Who are we looking for - really?
We are looking for a self starter who has a genuine interest in businesses and ”trailblazing” sales. We want people who enjoy feeling challenged and uncomfortable, repeatedly stepping outside their comfort zones, while feeling safe and supported along the way. At Storykit, there are no ready-made answers, routines or strategies, so the person we are looking for is goal-oriented and competent with a deep sense of accountability.
We generally like people who are thorough and pay attention to details, who can work effectively with others, who have high ambitions and who can express themselves clearly in speech and writing. More specifically, in a Key Account Manager, we need a person who has an insatiable passion for sales and an inherent drive to expand business through building sustainable, long term relationships. As one of our first Key Account Managers, we are looking for a role model for other sales professionals; a competitor at heart with outstanding collaborative skills.
In addition to this, we believe that you have:
- Academic background
- 5+ years experience in a sales/account management role, preferably from a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organisation and/or scale-up.
- Leadership experience and proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills.
- Stellar track record, consistently exceeding sales targets.
- Experience of working with key stakeholders at large multi-national organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Spanish.
Join the fun!
You will work with the base at our HQ on Södermalm in Stockholm. We hope you’re up for the challenge and look forward to hearing more about you, submit your application today.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.