Founded in 2018 in Stockholm, we are expanding the universe of video content creators from hundreds of thousands of video editors, to hundreds of million of storytellers world wide, who can now create video.
We are the complete video creator busy changing how the world thinks about and works with video.
And we’re growing rapidly. Come join the fun!
How you will make life easier for hundreds of millions of storytellers worldwide:
Storykit is experiencing a huge momentum at the moment, we're growing fast and have an exciting expansion plan for Europe. We are now looking for a native Dutch speaking Client Manager to take on The Netherlands/Benelux. We have a few Dutch customers already but you will be the first native speaking Client Manager who's in charge of winning the market.
As a Client Manager, you are a crucial cornerstone in Storykit's Sales team. Your main mission will be to trailblaze, introduce and sell Storykit's solution to new customers. You will work with challenging goals at a fast pace but with fantastic colleagues and an extremely strong product. Most of our leads come inbound from our own marketing efforts, but you will also work with exploration, prospecting and strategic outreach sales.
Your responsibilities include:
- Together with your team, create successful strategies to initiate new collaborations and carry out the work required to generate growth.
- Book meetings and conduct demos for new potential customers through both inbound- and outbound strategy.
- Together with our Customer Success team, be responsible for your customers being satisfied and renewing their agreements.
- Reaching your personal sales budget monthly.
- Contribute to developing our sales culture, business methodology and our sales processes and develop the necessary material needed to be able to achieve your goals.
What can you expect from us?
At Storykit, you can expect a safe and open-minded environment that is both challenging and ambitious. We are growing tremendously fast and therefore give all employees a lot of responsibility from day one. We set high goals, but also make sure that everyone has the right support to be able to reach them. Due to our fast growth, there are almost endless opportunities for development in the organization. You will work in an awesome team, and with generous terms & conditions.
Who are we looking for - really?
We are looking for a person who loves to win. This has probably been proved historically when you for example have practiced a sport at a high level or excelled in an academic context or maybe you are a fantastic violinist? We are looking for you who know what it means and what it takes to fight for achieving results and who have experienced how it feels to crush already set goals. Best case scenario is that you have also previously sold software solutions and preferably SaaS.
In additional it's a strong merit if you have worked in an environment where you need to solve many problems on your own and not just worked at big corporations where a lot of structure and help functions are already in place. Creativity, stamina, strong business acumen and the ability and willingness to be the person who seize an idea and get it off the ground are qualities we adore. Since this role also means entering new markets you have to be a curious pioneer by heart.
In addition to this, we believe that you have:
- At least some years’ experience from a sales-driven position, with responsibility for both your own budget and customers, preferably within SaaS.
- It is a big plus if you have had customers who works with communication or marketing.
- It is a big plus if you have worked in companies that are smaller, entrepreneurial and at a high growth pace.
- Native Dutch skills in writing and speaking is required as well as fluency in English.
Join the fun!
You will work in a hybrid workplace with a base at our HQ on Södermalm in Stockholm. We hope you’re up for the challenge and look forward to hearing more about you, submit your application today.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
Buzz: The Netherlands, Sales, Trailblazing, Account Executive, Client Manager, Dutch