Founded in 2018 in Stockholm, we are on a mission to radically improve the experience of telling stories for businesses and organizations all around the world. We are building the world’s best storytelling platform, giving our users the tools, the insights and the community they need to succeed in their storytelling.
And we’re growing rapidly. Come join the fun!
How you will make the life easier for thousands of marketers and communicators:
Storykit is experiencing a huge momentum at the moment, we're growing fast and have an exciting expansion plan for Europe. As the first Product Marketing Manager, you will be an extremely important part of the organization, the marketing team – and for our customers.
You will arm marketing, sales and customer success with the insights and stories needed to help companies all over the world on their journey to tell every story with video.
The marketing team is still small, but extremely efficient and with unlimited ambitions. Being the fourth person in the team your competence, opinions and work will be highly influential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be the go-to expert for team members that need to understand customer pain points, the competitive landscape, and the product-market fit of our different product features
- Plan the end-to-end launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the go-to-market plan between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product
- Develop the necessary materials to support the effective marketing of our products.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates the products in the market and resonates with various segments.
- Communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales organization to ensure every opportunity is commercialized appropriately.
- Understand and document our buyer’s journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
Who are we looking for, really?
First of all you need to be obsessed with understanding the customer. Not to put some persona in a keynote, but to be able to truly understand their pains, and how Storykit will fit into the solution to those.
You are also a strong communicator/storyteller with talent to make complex messages compelling and easy to understand, and have impeccable writing skills.
Since you will be joining a fast growing startup you need to love to build the plane and fly it at the same time. You will set the strategy while also executing on it.
Being the classic “spider in the web” sitting in the intersection between every department, you are most certainly a team player, who knows how to cooperate with pretty much anyone.
- You are self-motivated with drive and tenacity to succeed
- You are highly productive, curious and agile
- You are fearless when it comes to trying out new stuff
- You are a strong writer
- You love team-work and cooperation
We think that you have:
- At least a couple of years experience from a similar role/product marketing. Having worked with SaaS products before is a plus.
- Experience of, and a deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Proven track record in crafting value propositions and positioning.
- Native English skills in writing and speaking are required.
What can you expect from us?
At Storykit you can expect a challenging and ambitious but safe and pleasant environment. We are growing extremely fast and therefore give all employees a lot of responsibility from day one. You will have high goals but get good support, ambitious training and very clear expectations to achieve them. As we grow so fast, there are almost endless opportunities for development in the organization. You will work in a wonderful team, and with generous conditions.
You will work in a hybrid workplace with a base at our HQ on Södermalm in Stockholm. We hope you’re up for the challenge and look forward to hearing more about you, submit your application today.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.